- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Payment Options
- Zoning Permits
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Small Cities Development Program
- Chamber of Commerce
- Accounting, Financial and Investments
- Agriculture Services
- Arts and Entertainment
- Automotive/Small Engine Parts, Sales and Service
- Business Services
- Construction / Woodworking
- Funeral Services
- Lodging and Housing
- Media Services
- Photography and Graphic Design
- Real Estate
- Restaurants, Bars, Liquor Sales
- Salons and Barber Shops
- About Us
- Annual Events
- Contact Us
Flushing Hydrants - September 19, 2017
The City will be flushing hydrants September 27 & 28. [more...]
An ordinance is a law passed by a your City of Dawson government. Ordinances for the City of Dawson may be found below.
If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find a zoning application?
A zoning application can be picked up at the City Hall during regular business hours.
Do I need a permit to drive my golf cart or ATV on city streets?
Yes, you must apply for a permit. This can be done at City Hall.