The Dawson Area Chamber of Commerce unites over 100 businesses, creating a strong voice that empowers our members to achieve economic success and sustain a high-quality of life.
The Dawson Area Chamber of Commerce improves our community by providing to our members:
- Professional networking on a local, state and national level
- Referral information given to potential customers/residents exclusively on Chamber Member only
- Dawson Bonus Bucks to anyone who requests them-ONLY Chamber Members can accept Bonus Bucks these dollars help to keep spending in our community. Several businesses give Dawson Bonus Bucks for holidays and to reward good work
- Provides a current membership directory for area residents, business and those interested in coming to our community
- You can put your event information on our website, our Community Electronic Sign and in our newsletters.
- Opportunities to combine advertising for several annual events
- Educational information to our members at meetings
- Free bulk-mailing available only to our Members
Bi-Monthly Meetings for the Dawson Area Chamber of Commerce are held the first Thursday of every other month at Noon at the Dawson City Building. For Reservations call (320)769-2981 or email email@example.com.
Board of Directors
President: Crystal Bothun
Vice President: Karen Collins
Treasurer: John Nevins
Directors: Monica Bothun, Clyde Dessonville, Dave Hickey, Sharon Johnsrud
For more information call (320)769-2981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is located in the NE corner of the Minnwest Bank building.
Dawson Chamber of Commerce
579 Pine Street
Dawson, MN 56232